Rosie in Japan

Friday, June 03, 2005

Jodi-chan's Birthday - 3 years old!

Well, time for me to post something positive! This Sunday will be the 3rd birthday of The Light Of My Life aka Jodi. She is my niece. I am sad that I can't be there to make her a birthday cake. Last year I made her a really awesome butterfly cake complete with liquorice antennae. Sigh! I can't wait to finally see her again in a couple of months, all grown up. She has just started kindy at the same one we all went to as kids. Last Christmas she made her debut in the Nativity Pageant as an angel. Probably wearing one of our old costumes. The circle of life!
So, Happy Birthday Jodi, if I had a teleporter I would be at home this Sunday to eat Grandma's roast chicken with you. Lots of love forever, Aunty Rosie xoxooxxooxxoox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home