Rosie in Japan

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Appeal to Third-Years

The year is racing by so fast. I am sure those feeling especially like that is the 3rd year JETs among us who are busy packing, ticking off their to-do lists and preparing to say goodbye to all things Japanese.
This post is a special appeal to a few certain 3rd-years (you know who you are) to please not forget something very important to do before you leave. Try a curry donut!!!!!!!!! You have to do it. I went to my local conbeni today and found they had a new Summer Vegetable variety. It was fabulous of course.
So don't be a curry 'fraidy cat. Eat one!

1 Comments:

  • I took your advice today and had a curry doughnut. You can expect my therapy bills in the mail.

    By Blogger Cinnacism, at 4:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home