Rosie in Japan

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Silver Ferns

Big news this morning - our netball girls have socked it to the Aussies (sorry Ellen, I do love you really) in a game in front of a Sydney crowd. Well done girls! With a score of 50-43, the Silver Ferns have proved yet again they are the best in the world. Check it out...
http://xtramsn.co.nz/sport/0,,12053-4522812,00.html
Today the rain is finally supposed to come, with no relief from the heat unfortunately. My air-con bill is gonna be huge. Dan and I are off to teach 4 classes in a row at the local Elementary school. With 36 kids in each class and a lot of hand-shaking going on, I am going to have to throw a bucket of de-germinator over myself when I get home. Now I just sound like Michael Jackson...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home