Rosie in Japan

Friday, December 15, 2006

The Final Countdown....

Off to New York and Washington D.C next Thursday! I am so excited. I have been reading about all the amazing things to see and do in D.C and wishing we could stay there a week rather than just two or three days. Oh well...

Drooling over the advertisements in every D.C tourist brochure for steaks and pub food. Looks like there are some amazing restaurants - but we just want western food! Surround me in English!

I feel exhausted, life has been so busy this December. Not only is my house a huge mess but my washing machine has broken and there is water and soggy clothes everywhere. My fingertips are raw from wringing out clothes that didn't make it through the rinse cycle. But I don't care! I'm going off on an adventure.

I have so many happy memories from our past two Christmases in Japan which were surrounded by lovely people - and also the fantastic knowledge that my next Christmas will be in NZ.

Blessings to all my friends and family who I miss so much. I hope to be blogging regularly from the White House soon!

Watch this space. Rosie xoxo

3 Comments:

  • hey Rosie,
    Have a fantastic Xmas in the States. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Take care, xo

    By Blogger Selene, at 7:24 pm  

  • Have a great time in New York. I went there on a high school choir trip. My favorite place was the United Nations Building. A tour only takes a coule of hours and is extremely interesting. I think you and Dan would especially enjoy it since you are into history. Not a lot of tourists make the UN a priority, but it is SO worth it! Please put that and the Modern Museum of Art on your list of places to see.

    By Blogger Ang, at 12:07 pm  

  • thats so cool. sure you'll have a mint time! take loadsa piccies. merry xmas!! xxx

    By Blogger Kat, at 5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home