Rosie in Japan

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Goodbye Summer

The promise of autumn kept me going through the humid summer and now it is here. Beautiful warm days, the air con is off, the breeze is blowing. I love it.

So the big news - Dan and I are going to New York for Christmas! Our friend Chris Mack is going home to New Jersey and is very kindly taking us with him. I hear the Sopranos theme tune with Jingle Bells in the background...

Being geeky Social Studies teachers, we are gonna try to sneak in a rendezvous to Washington D.C to get our picture in front of the White House and JFKs final resting place. It is very surreal to be going to the Big Apple. I can't wait to see the Statue of Liberty, to eat pizza and bagels and to hear Chris's mother yell "the coaffee's ready" in the morning.

Bada bing...

4 Comments:

  • Yay! I'll have to meet with you guys...i'll still be here!

    By Blogger J, at 10:55 pm  

  • You've been watching too much of my Sopranos DVDs eh??? Jess will also be in the New York.

    By Blogger ., at 5:01 pm  

  • Have fun Rosie...Should be a blast!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 pm  

  • That sure will be fun! Last year I enjoyed showing Eleanor and Jamie all the NewYorky stuff. Let's meet up!

    By Blogger Victoria, at 10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home