Rosie in Japan

Thursday, September 07, 2006

AWOL

Hi everyone. Yes, I'm back! And I have been for over 3 weeks now. My excuses are not only have I been really busy this summer but I also found switching between my two worlds extremely disorientating. Last week I saw a familiar face and stopped for a chat. It wasn't til I was driving away that I realised I had gotten him mixed up with someone else. So instead of chatting to a university student who occasionally comes over when we have a booze up, I was chatting to a teacher at my base school. I can only think about the conversation and cringe. Argh!

New Zealand - this year I crammed three weeks into two weeks. I wanted to spend as much time as humanly possible with the babies, shop for a new wardrobe (way harder and more time consuming than I could ever have guessed) and catch up with my fabulous friends and family.

Jodi-chan - 4 years old, she acted as if I had never left. She is going to morning kindy now and looks fantastic in purple. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Will be enrolled in dancing school as soon as Aunty gets back.

Demi-chan - blondie will be 2 in November, couldn't remember me from a bar of soap, gave me wicked evils and had to be bribed with new pink sparkle shoes, carob buttons and piggyback rides.

More is coming soon - behind the scenes gossip, exclusive photos and Dan's shock confession "I loved every minute with Chris Kilby".

1 Comments:

  • hahaha..me too! i've forgotten names, faces, life stories...

    By Blogger Pauline, at 8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home