Rosie in Japan

Friday, March 04, 2005

Fudge Strikes Back With A Vengeance

Thank God. All that fudge karma was backed up and it finally came thru for me. I had the final night of my eikaiwa (Adult Conversation Class) and I had planned a fun cooking class. My contribution to the Christmas pot-luck celebration had been, of course, carrot cake and fudge. So guess what they wanted to make.
I was telling myself, it might be fudge, it might be in Japan, but these people aren't handicapped. Right!
So we got the cakes in the oven, and then on to the next project. Flashback, we had 6 pots full of potentially-explosive chocolatey goo on the stove.
I don't know how the hell it happenened, but every single one of those pots made proper, sets-like-its-supposed-to fudge. They were ecstatic, I felt like Jesus giving a sermon on the Mount, and the universe was at peace. Case closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home