Rosie in Japan

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Free Champagne

Today at 12.30pm New Zealand time, my Uncle got married. I am pissed because this is only the second wedding we've ever had in my family that I can remember. The first was when I was about 12 or so, my younger sister got to be a flowergirl. I was at that horrible limbo age, too old to be a flowergirl but too young to drink the free champagne. They are having the wedding today at a really nice hotel next to the ocean where the lucky couple will spend two weeks on honeymoon. My Uncle is my mother's sisters husband. Annie died a few years back now, it's a bit weird seeing him marry someone else, but hey, you either sink or swim in life and everybody needs somebody. I'm pleased for them and hope they'll be happy together. I raise my mug of tea to you, in my pajamas, here in Hagi :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home