Rosie in Japan

Friday, March 10, 2006

Double Blog-Tagged

By Kat & Cindi....

6 Weird Facts About Me....

1. I broke my leg in time to be on crutches my first day in high school.
2. My father asked my mother to call me either Rosemary, Hannah or Fleur.
3. If I was a boy I would have been called Philip.
4. I was gutted when I started school at 5 'cos it meant that I missed watching the daily soap operas. I desperately wanted to be a soap opera actress pretty much the whole time I was a kid. (Does anyone remember Santa Barbara and Eden Capwell-Castillo? Cruz Castillo was a hottie. I still remember that Kelly Capwell was played by Robin Wright-Penn of The Princess Bride and Forrest Gump fame. Whoa.)
5. I was engaged from the age of 18 to 21.
6. I can hold a cup of tea with my big toe.

1 Comments:

  • You were allowed to watch soap operas? No fair!

    By Blogger J-girl, at 6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home