Rosie in Japan

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

Ages ago, so here it is

4 Jobs I've had in my life
Vineyard Labourer
Cleaner
Nanny
Assistant Language Teacher

4 Movies I could watch over and over again, and do
Point Break
Dirty Dancing
A Perfect Murder
The Night Before

4 Places I have lived
Masterton, NZ
Hawkes Bay, NZ
Wellington, NZ
Yamaguchi, Japan

4 TV shows I love to watch
The Apprentice
Queer Eye For The Straight Guy
NBC/BBC The Office
Friends

4 Websites I visit daily
www.bigdaikon.com
www.radionz.co.nz
www.ninemsn.com.au
www.femalefirst.co.uk

4 Places I have been on holiday
Melbourne, Australia
Korea
A few jaunts around Japan
NZ

4 Favourite foods
Chocolate
Sausages
Capsicums
Berries

4 Places I would rather be
10cc Cafe with Mum, Meredith & babies
Hiroshima on the bullet train
Paris
Ireland

4 Bands I can listen to over and over again (and do)
Fat Freddy's Drop
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Ardijah
Black Seeds

4 People I am tagging
I think everyone's been tagged...



1 Comments:

  • So what's your ID on big daikon? I'll have to look you up.

    By Blogger J-girl, at 1:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home