Rosie in Japan

Saturday, February 25, 2006

RCA

Well yesterday I finished the paperwork to apply to become a Recontracting Assistant in either Kobe or Tokyo in May/June. I really enjoyed the conference when I went last year and I set a goal for myself to try and become a presenter this year. I was rolling around the house pretty aimlessly and I thought, oh yeah, I'll do the paperwork soon. I knew if I didn't kick myself up the proverbial I would miss the deadline. So despite only having one computer between us I managed to deliver 3 presentation outlines to CLAIR one week ahead of schedule. Now I can only wait and hope that I get to miss work to take the bullet train somewhere fun. I have no idea if what I wrote is what they wanted, but I've stuffed in as many practical ideas and new approaches that I can think of. Fingers crossed.

5 Comments:

  • Good luck, Rosie! I wanted to apply, too, but hubby will return home before then and I will be in complete charge of the kids. :'(

    By Blogger J-girl, at 9:21 am  

  • ganbatte!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:37 pm  

  • Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger bec, at 3:12 pm  

  • Congrats on becoming an AJET official! ^_^

    By Blogger J-girl, at 10:27 am  

  • indeed good luck and congrats!
    by the way you've been blog-tagged!(check mine for details!) X

    By Blogger Kat, at 7:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home