Rosie in Japan

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Brokeback: I Wish I Knew How To Quit You















Thanks to Dan and Dave for getting me into this mess....
I have just spent the last ___ hours (too embarrassing) at www.youtube.com
Go there and type in the words "brokeback". Apart from the official Brokeback Mountain trailer, you can also watch brokeback parody trailers. Think - The Brokeback Redemption, Brokeback Fiction, Brokeback to the Future, Walker Brokeback Ranger, The Empire Brokeback, Brokeback Maguire, Brokeback of the Ring/Lord of the Brokeback (my favourite) and Harry and the Brokeback of Fire.
It is wrong and bad but you will love it!

WARNING: Management accepts no responsibility for addiction to this unwholesome activity and/or the inability to get that damn theme tune out of your head!

5 Comments:

  • Youtube is keeping me sane! I love the brokeback parody vids.

    By Blogger ., at 12:58 pm  

  • I am trying to avoid Youtube as much as possible. I don't need another time-eating addiction at the moment. I have developed too many already here in Japan already. (I will inevitably give in, though.)

    BTW, did you get contacted about that speech competition yet?

    By Blogger J-girl, at 10:56 am  

  • Rosie-I am a fellow addict! been watching loads of music videos and live stuff as well as brit tv (check out mighty boosh, you can watch whole episodes)
    I saw Brokeback Mt in korea-ITS AMAZING me and louise sobbed quite embarrasingly-one of the best films i've ever seen although its a total skullf*ck! prepare to be haunted/devestated for at least a week after! X

    By Blogger Kat, at 11:18 am  

  • I can't wait to see it!!!
    Maybe I'll go in Golden Week when we're in Singapore.
    Marks and Spencers and gay cowboys, its going to be great! Oh, and the cultural stuff.

    By Blogger Rosie, at 2:05 pm  

  • Try the real-life Simpsons videos!

    By Blogger Turning Japanese, at 2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home