Rosie in Japan

Monday, September 05, 2005

And the gorgeous Jodi Ann! I finally got her into tights and a skirt for the big event. She is a really on to it 3 year old. She goes to my parents house (round the corner) at least once a day and hangs out with her grandparents more than most kids. Mum went away for a conference and I thought I'd better clean up the house before she got back. I suggested this to Jodi. Next thing I know she has dragged the vacuum cleaner out (probably bigger than her) and has plugged it in. She then proceeds to change the nozzle and adjust the suction strength control. I stand there with my jaw dropping as she frantically lifts carpets and vacuums right into the corners. I think to myself, "well I should probably get into the dishes while she takes care of things in the lounge". Dan wanted to hire her at $5 an hour for his Dad's place. Too many Sundays with Grandma! Wonder if she does roasts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home