Rosie in Japan

Monday, October 18, 2004

Carla is Gone

So, the news came today that they have found Carla's body in Arthur's Pass. They think that it was washed down to the bank with all the rain down there lately. There will be an autopsy today and until then there really is no definitive answer as to what happened to her.
I am resigned to the fact that she is gone, its so sad and unreal. All I can think of is the fact that we were both the same age, and now for her life is over. I think of our group when we hung out at Teacher's College, how we all had plans of the things we would do in the future.
I can only be grateful for all I have had and done, the people I have known. I hope Carla's life was enough. From where I sit she was a lovely person, gone but not forgotten.
Rest in Peace Carla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home