Rosie in Japan

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

3 Rules

Went to Mosburger tonight with the crew, ran into Hori-san. I told him how I find it so frustrating to sit at work when I have nothing to do. It's really difficult for me to be in a situation where there are no expectations. It's just too different to my life in NZ.
However Hori-san told me the 3 rules of being a salary-man.
1. Never leave work
2. Don't work too hard
3. Never go against the boss
I am gonna try and get into the mindset of a salaryman while at work. I'm grateful I don't have to be there apart from the mornings.
Singapore in 4 weeks...

3 Comments:

  • Good rules. Hang in there. (And keep blogging--it entertains the rest of us at work!)

    By Blogger J-girl, at 10:48 am  

  • Nice blogs and piccies Rosie! Hey, thought you guys were goin to Malaysia???

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:01 am  

  • Yeah we are. We are flying in and out of Changi and then doing the south end of the peninsular. A bit of city and bit of beach and rainforest. Still can't wait...

    By Blogger Rosie, at 2:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home